Registration Ends Soon for Spring 2014
Lil’ Kickers (3&4 year olds)
U6 DSA Academy Program (5&6 year olds)
Pro Skills Night (U9 & Up)
Registration: Open until May 5th 2014 for Lil’ Kickers
and April 30th for U6 Academy
Where: Sessions are held at Shaws Lane in Dover
behind Garrison Elementary School
* Registration is mandatory through Seacoast United (SUSC) website www.seacoastunited.com/TownPartners/Dover
3&4 yr olds: $55.00 five week program
- Introduction to soccer with PARENT PARTICIPATION
- One 45 min session per week
- Emphasis on having fun in a supervised environment
- Soccer balls provided
- Emphasis on learning how to move & kick through exploration of rolling, bouncing, spinning, etc while building children’s confidence, no child is measured or coached
(no session June 12th)
5&6 yr olds: $85.00 per player 8 week program
The program has a sole emphasis on having fun, movement education, learning and developing basic skills
and building confidence.
- DSA jersey and size 3 soccer balls provided to each player
- Players should wear jersey and bring ball to each practice
- Sneakers are allowed - cleats and/or shin pads are optional
Available to All U9 and Up Soccer players
$55.00 per player
The Skills Night will focus on a variety of skills to increase a player’s confidence on the ball, and provide DSA players the chance to enhance a specific skill set while in-season with their DSA teams.
For any of these 3 offerings, please visit
and follow the online registration for the
5-week (Lil' Kicker or Pro Night) or 8-week (U6) programs
For any questions, please feel free to contact:
Scott Farmer – DSA VP Boys Travel -email@example.com
Mike Rogers – DSA VP Girls Travel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dover Soccer Association (DSA) is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that provides recreational and competitive soccer for the youth in Dover, NH. We offer programs for all ages and levels of players including Recreational League (K – 6th grade), Early Development Program (K – 2nd) and competitive Travel Teams (U9 – High School).
DSA is committed to providing quality programs
that emphasize player development and sportsmanship while playing
the game of soccer.
On the site, you will find information about registration dates, specific
parts of our program, coaching tips, getting involved & more...
On the site, you will find information about registration dates, specific parts of our program, coaching tips, getting involved &